Noun(1) artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers(2) the underlying structure
(1) The answer has to lie in improving the economic, financial, and social fabric of our society.(2) The wing spars and ribs are made of extruded aluminum and the complete aircraft is covered with Ceconite fabric .(3) There is a lack of manners, a lack of courtesy nowadays, and you don't have to be Einstein to work out that the very fabric of society seems to be crumbling.(4) The complex is badly in need of investment, not only to maintain the fabric of the buildings itself but also to raise the profile of the local community.(5) Vast inequality and poverty could strain the social fabric of our society.(6) We are already beginning to see how these profound demographic shifts are ripping the very fabric of societies.(7) Instead of rights being secure within the very fabric of society, they were perilously superficial.(8) we heard creaking and rushing noises in the car's fabric(9) Corridors funnel deep into the fabric of the building, like the alleyways of a Mediterranean town.(10) The building fabric itself is elaborated through sustainable design considerations.(11) The fabric that binds society is delicate and needs careful handling.(12) The listing of the 45 ft former windmill is intended to protect the entire fabric of the building inside and out.(13) the historic fabric of the building(14) Schools throughout Cumbria had to be closed after sustaining damage to building fabric .(15) Wet rot in the attic and upper floors is eating into the timber, plaster and fabric of the building and causing part of the roof to collapse.(16) How can we be vigilant if the very fabric of our society is put at risk in this manner?
(1) fabric softener :: បន្ទន់សាច់ក្រណាត់
(2) cotton fabric :: ក្រណាត់កប្បាស
(3) woven fabric :: ក្រណាត់ត្បាញ
(4) knitted fabric :: ក្រណាត់ knitted
(5) social fabric :: ក្រណាត់សង្គម
(6) fabric conditioner :: ម៉ាស៊ីនក្រណាត់
(7) urban fabric :: ក្រណាត់ទីកែុង
(8) rubberized fabric :: ក្រណាត់កៅស៊ូ
(9) silk fabric :: ក្រណាត់សូត្រ
(10) lining fabric :: ក្រណាត់ស្រទាប់
1. cloth ::
2. structure ::
3. framework ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The FABRIC, the embroidery, the metalwork.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Do you have any FABRIC softener?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
I like the FABRIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
New FABRIC softener.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Four is still releasing the FABRIC softener
too early in the cycle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Khmer Dictionary: fabric
Meaning and definitions of fabric, translation in Khmer language for fabric with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fabric in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "fabric"
What fabric means in Khmer, fabric meaning
in Khmer, fabric definition, examples and pronunciation
of fabric in Khmer language.