Verb(1) make plain and comprehensible(2) define(3) serve as a reason or cause or justification of
(1) I was writing a note to Pip's Mum to explain about our disappearance and put it on her desk.(2) In our family, we have always sat down and talked and tried to explain why you need to vote.(3) she had tried to explain about Adam, hadn't she?(4) this would explain why so many adult children still live with their parents(5) to explain yourself(6) I can't explain it(7) SeÔö£├¡n here will explain what you need to do(8) they know stories about me that I can't explain away(9) Cole grinned and went on to explain about the different types of magic users that there were.(10) let me explain(11) So to explain these events it is necessary to examine the entire geological record.(12) Call the company, explain the situation and give an estimate of the time you will arrive.(13) I had to go and explain myself to the board(14) The bus was on time and its route correct, so how do we explain this unnecessary event?(15) Pete goes on to explain in detail exactly how to achieve all this for consistent accuracy.(16) Another reason to explain the popularity of the leather look is its affordability.
(1) to explain :: ពន្យល់
(2) explain away :: ពន្យល់ឆ្ងាយ
(3) explain in detail :: ពន្យល់លម្អិត
(4) explain briefly :: ពន្យល់ដោយសង្ខេប
(5) explain clearly :: ពន្យល់យ៉ាងច្បាស់
(6) explain oneself :: ពន្យល់ខ្លួនឯង
1. describe ::
2. account for ::
3. explicate ::
4. excuse ::
1. obscure ::
explain, explainable, explained, explaining, explains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l feel like l need
to EXPLAIN myself.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Okay, ahem, EXPLAIN something to me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
So let me EXPLAIN my position, little princess.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
...then there's no way
I can EXPLAIN it to you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Khmer Dictionary: explain
Meaning and definitions of explain, translation in Khmer language for explain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of explain in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "explain"
What explain means in Khmer, explain meaning in Khmer, explain definition, examples and pronunciation of explain in Khmer language.