Noun(1) amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures(2) a detriment or sacrifice(3) money spent to perform work and usually reimbursed by an employer
Verb(1) reduce the estimated value of something
(1) tolls are a daily expense(2) So any incurred expense will go directly into materials rather than additional tools.(3) It would simply be part of the overhead expense incurred by the solicitor in the proper conduct of his practice.(4) The repeat exercise will incur further expense for the taxpayers.(5) The attempt to recover costs had simply incurred further public expense on both sides.(6) I am concerned about the fact that all this expense has been incurred.(7) They have to do so at their own expense as the cost of living increases.(8) we had ordered suits at great expense(9) Well, you never just incur expense; you always incur expense for something.(10) It also incurs the added expense of rigid triage at entry into the system to determine if demand is indeed urgent.(11) The extra expense of higher fuel costs can be offset, at least temporarily, by winning the bet on rising prices.(12) I can expense the refreshments(13) There was a subsidy to assist farmers, but with the rising cost of electricity this expense was still a major burden.(14) Until then they need not concern themselves about the current market rent nor need they incur expense in obtaining advice with regard thereto.(15) Any normal expense incurred in the day-to-day operations of the company falls under this category.(16) This charge only covers the basics and any ├ö├ç├┐cosmetic├ö├ç├û treatment will of course incur additional expense .
(1) at the expense of :: នៅក្នុងការចំណាយនៃការ
(2) at the expense :: នៅក្នុងការចំណាយនេះ
(3) interest expense :: ចំណាយការប្រាក់
(4) operating expense :: ចំណាយប្រតិបត្តិការ
(5) expense account :: គណនីចំណាយ
(6) advertising expense :: ចំណាយការផ្សព្វផ្សាយពាណិជ្ជកម្ម
(7) travel expense :: ការចំណាយការធ្វើដំណើរ
(8) living expense :: ការចំណាយរស់នៅ
(9) expense ratio :: សមាមាត្រចំណាយ
1. cost ::
2. overhead ::
3. sacrifice ::
4. disbursal ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but mine isn't even
the biggest EXPENSE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
That is a foolish EXPENSE,
and I forbid it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Given the EXPENSE
of rebuilding the royal fleet...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Can the treasury bear such EXPENSE?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
one will be provided for you
at the government's EXPENSE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Khmer Dictionary: expense
Meaning and definitions of expense, translation in Khmer language for expense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of expense in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "expense"
What expense means in Khmer, expense meaning in Khmer, expense definition, examples and pronunciation of expense in Khmer language.