Adjective(1) at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time(2) being or occurring at an early stage of development(3) belonging to the distant past(4) very young(5) of an early stage in the development of a language or literature(6) expected in the near future
Adverb(1) during an early stage(2) before the usual time or the time expected(3) in good time
(1) The garden is taking on its autumn hues and late-flowering plants dominate while early bloomers fade.(2) Two types of monad pollen are present in early orchids, namely that with pollenkitt and that with elastoviscin.(3) The Islamic expansion of the early medieval period was not waged for glory, or any of the other factors I listed at the top of this op.(4) The agent came today, half an hour early , to measure up the rooms, note details and take photographs.(5) It was early in the morning and the sun was just beginning to show its lovely face from the horizon.(6) as early as the stone age(7) We expected reasonable weather in early September, but boy, were we disappointed!(8) Thackeray, as he penned the early chapters, saw a rather more dignified narrative future for William.(9) He might as well try this race, and if he did reach the finish line early , he could down the whiskey.(10) In the early modern period Descartes seems to have taken this position.(11) His boss is nice, lets him glide his time, so he works through lunch and takes off early , which is a good plan on fine days.(12) They are now gearing up to host India for another three Tests and five one-day games early next year.(13) This means the bar started its party 12 hours early , at noon today, as the seventeenth dawned in Fiji.(14) However, there are justifiable reasons for going to bed so ridiculously early .(15) They have until September 30 to submit final bids, and a winner is expected by early October.(16) Brading's book is a fine study that scholars of the early modern period should read.
(1) get up early :: ក្រោកពីព្រលឹម
(2) early morning :: ព្រឹកព្រលឹម
(3) early life :: ជីវិតដំបូង
(4) early bird :: បក្សីដើម
(5) early in the morning :: នៅព្រឹកព្រលឹម
(6) very early :: ណាស់ដើម
(7) too early :: ឆាប់ពេក
(8) wake up early :: ក្រោកពីព្រលឹម
(9) go to bed early :: ចូលគេងដើម
(10) as early as :: នៅដើម
1. advance ::
2. untimely ::
3. primitive ::
4. prompt ::
5. former ::
6. in the early morning ::
7. before the usual time ::
8. ahead of time ::
9. early on ::
10. betimes ::
1. late ::
2. tardily ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Certainly by EARLY next week.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
We showed up too EARLY.
We'll keep you posted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Why not celebrate EARLY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
so EARLY to call.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
I don't want to rush you,
but I'm closing EARLY tonight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Khmer Dictionary: early
Meaning and definitions of early, translation in Khmer language for early with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of early in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "early"
What early means in Khmer, early meaning
in Khmer, early definition, examples and pronunciation
of early in Khmer language.