Noun(1) an army unit large enough to sustain combat(2) one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole(3) the act or process of dividing(4) an administrative unit in government or business(5) discord that splits a group(6) a league ranked by quality(7) (biology(8) (botany(9) a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings(10) a group of ships of similar type(11) an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed(12) the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
(1) a division is being created between arts and science(2) the division of his estates between the two branches of his family(3) cell division(4) Anyone who studies mathematics should not be afraid of the difficulty of multiplication and division , but should be afraid of the mysteries of manipulating fractions.(5) This set me thinking about the perennial problem of equitable division of household labour.(6) The division Teleostei within the Osteichthyes (bony fish) is made up of 38 orders.(7) The advice has been dished out by Northern division 's road policing unit after a number of complaints to police from motorists about cycle users not using lights and an increase in accidents.(8) Pot-bound grasses require frequent watering, as well as annual division and repotting.(9) what division are Wicklow in?(10) Aristotle proposes a solution that applies to definitions reached by the ├ö├ç├┐method of division .├ö├ç├û(11) a gene that helps regulate cell division(12) Each division is broken into several brigades.(13) Can you explain binary addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in a non-complex manner?(14) This affects the growth, reproduction and division of cells and the communication of signals between the outside of the cell and the nucleus inside the cell.(15) However, multiplication is typically learned first and most individuals are more practiced on multiplication then division .(16) One report said they were separated from their division and later wanted to return to Japan but feared they would face a court-martial.
(1) division of labor :: ផ្នែកនៃការងារ
(2) cell division :: ចំណែកកោសិកា
(3) division of work :: ការបែងចែកនៃការងារ
(4) administrative division :: រដ្ឋបាល
(5) long division :: ការបែងចែកជាយូរមកហើយ
(6) first division :: ផ្នែកដំបូង
(7) head of division :: ប្រធានផ្នែក
(8) upper division :: ការបែងចែកផ្នែកខាងលើ
2. sharing out ::
3. dividing line ::
4. section ::
5. department ::
6. disunity ::
7. part ::
8. air division ::
9. variance ::
10. class ::
11. segmentation ::
1. unification ::
2. union ::
division, divisional, divisions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That was the DIVISION of labor
when we started all this.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I'm moving my infantry DIVISION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Long DIVISION, long DIVISION. Go, go, go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
The criminal DIVISION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
The restaurant DIVISION, mostly.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: division
Meaning and definitions of division, translation in Khmer language for division with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of division in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "division"
What division means in Khmer, division meaning
in Khmer, division definition, examples and pronunciation
of division in Khmer language.