Noun(1) a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
Verb(1) regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
(1) We showed up a bit before then and walked around the meatpacking district .(2) We then walked down to Fourteenth Street, the center of the city's red light district .(3) There's a new store looking for space in the gold-plated Rodeo Drive shopping district .(4) an elegant shopping district(5) From 1946 to 1947 he was deputy assistant district attorney in New York City.(6) postal district(7) But since we were up on a mountain we could not visit the red light district of town.(8) She took a shine to Chicago's sprawling skyline and downtown shopping district .(9) The Neihu district is developing into a shopping district for suburban Taipei, Wei said.(10) Application forms for travel concessions are available from district council offices or by telephone from 770380.(11) the city school district(12) We are the size of Melbourne, yet we have 21 district health boards.(13) Close your eyes and it almost sounds like the meatpacking district .(14) Their members will never be bogged down in committee meetings in some district council.(15) Let us look at that district health board sector, of which a large part is hospital-based.(16) a coal-mining district
(1) business district :: សង្កាត់ពាណិជ្ជកម្ម
(2) district attorney :: មេធាវីសង្កាត់
(3) shopping district :: ស្រុកដើរទិញឥវ៉ាន់
(4) district heating :: កំដៅស្រុក
(5) district court :: តុលាការស្រុក
(6) urban district :: ស្រុកទីកែុង
(7) suburban district :: សង្កាត់ជាយក្រុង
(8) commercial district :: ស្រុកពាណិជ្ជកម្ម
(9) residential district :: ស្រុកលំនៅដ្ឋាន
1. neighborhood ::
2. area ::
3. region ::
4. locality ::
5. locale ::
6. community ::
7. quarter ::
8. sector ::
9. zone ::
10. territory ::
11. ward ::
12. neck of the woods ::
13. zone ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We could pull back to the pyramid DISTRICT,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Back to 100 percent. Going to DISTRICT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
DEA, Albuquerque District Office.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Khmer Dictionary: district
Meaning and definitions of district, translation in Khmer language for district with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of district in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "district"
What district means in Khmer, district meaning in Khmer, district definition, examples and pronunciation of district in Khmer language.