Noun(1) German engineer (born in France, 1858-1913(2) an internal-combustion engine that burns heavy oil
(1) a diesel locomotive(2) The price of petrol, diesel and kerosene has gone up four times since February.(3) A new deli counter is the main feature, also on sale are all grocery items, plus diesel and petrol.(4) The last budget imposed a five cent increase in the tax on a litre of petrol and diesel .(5) eleven litres of diesel(6) The day has come now when a litre of petrol or diesel costs as must as a gallon did a few years ago.(7) Higher oil prices have added to the cost of petrol, diesel , kerosene and gas as well as transport.(8) eleven gallons of diesel(9) The engine and generator are missing but when they are replaced they will use diesel and not petrol as fuel.(10) diesel engine(11) Biodiesel is an alternative to petroleum diesel and can be used to power cars, trucks, and buses.(12) Steam locomotives gave way to diesels , and cabooses were replaced by little boxes.(13) The inventor of the diesel engine expected it to be fuelled by vegetable oils, hemp being the most suitable.(14) Much of this relates to the fuel delivery system, the previous Achilles heel of the diesel engine .(15) The range of the tank was increased by the installation of a diesel engine and additional fuel tanks.(16) Or maybe it will be alternative-powered vehicles such as hybrids, fuel cells or diesels .
(1) diesel engine :: ម៉ាស៊ីនប្រើម៉ាស៊ូត
(2) diesel fuel :: ប្រេងម៉ាស៊ូត
(3) diesel oil :: ប្រេងម៉ាស៊ូត
(4) diesel generator :: ម៉ាស៊ីនភ្លើងម៉ាស៊ូត
(5) diesel locomotive :: ក្បាលរថភ្លើងដើរដោយប្រេងម៉ាស៊ូត
1. diesel motor ::
2. diesel engine ::
diesel, dieseled, dieseling, diesels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On the second day, a DIESEL engine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Name's Diesel. Heard you
maybe had some of the blue.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
An Alcoa FA-4 DIESEL locomotive
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Khmer Dictionary: diesel
Meaning and definitions of diesel, translation in Khmer language for diesel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of diesel in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "diesel"
What diesel means in Khmer, diesel meaning
in Khmer, diesel definition, examples and pronunciation
of diesel in Khmer language.