Noun(1) the amount per unit size(2) the spatial property of being crowded together
(1) The Government should develop a specific number of roads every year according to the traffic density of the area concerned.(2) It also found a connection between the amount smoked, and the size and density of areas in the brain which are linked to higher nicotine dependence and increased impulsivity.(3) The change to a higher capacity is interesting not only in terms of storage density , but also heat dissipation.(4) chip density doubles every eighteen months(5) a density of 10,000 per square mile(6) a reduction in bone density(7) While in its early stages, the technology shows potential for high speed, high density storage of data, while retaining data even when power is turned off.(8) Encouraging the consumption of this single food, milk, may have lasting implications for nutrient density , bone health and body weight.(9) More exposure produces increasingly less density in the final negative.(10) The low population density in rural areas makes the provision of specialized mental health services in those areas impractical.(11) His large-scale color photographs illustrate the unbelievable density of Hong Kong's residential high-rises.(12) The image will lighten considerably during clearing, but don't worry because all the lost density will return during toning and fixing.(13) The strength of the absorption reveals the temperature, density , and mass of a gas cloud.(14) The formula is easily derived by making assumptions about the mass density of the earth.(15) Hot and cool colors come together explosively within individual dishes, offering various effects of density and opacity.(16) In today's cramped data centers, real estate is at a premium, and maximum storage density is a necessity.
(1) population density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេប្រជាជន
(2) high density :: ដង់សុីតេខ្ពស់
(3) bulk density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេភាគច្រើន
(4) low density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេទាប
(5) current density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេបច្ចុប្បន្ន
(6) relative density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេទាក់ទង
(7) bone density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេឆ្អឹង
(8) vapor density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេចំហាយ
(9) flux density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេអាចមានលក្ខណៈប្រែប្រួល
(10) energy density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេថាមពល
1. solidity ::
1. intelligence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That is true.
I have a higher than normal body DENSITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
...based on the number of mailboxes and
given typical urban population DENSITY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Khmer Dictionary: density
Meaning and definitions of density, translation in Khmer language for density with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of density in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "density"
What density means in Khmer, density meaning
in Khmer, density definition, examples and pronunciation
of density in Khmer language.