Noun(1) accepted or habitual practice(2) a specific practice of long standing(3) money collected under a tariff(4) habitual patronage
Adjective(1) made according to the specifications of an individual
(1) It added that they helped regeneration, keeping schools open and providing custom to shops.(2) Now they reach consumers via the Internet, and take custom orders from companies and government agencies.(3) As is the custom with visiting luminaries, he was asked to give advice about other problematic patients.(4) When I ordered a custom item a couple weeks ago, I noticed that Lowes' internal systems are all tied into open source programs.(5) Some rainwear makers have a special order department for custom sizes.(6) It wasn't the normal custom within Ryder, and it shook things up right away.(7) You could for example, order your maraschinos in custom colors and flavors.(8) Cigarettes are demanded by consumers and form part of the social custom of many societies.(9) Collectively though, these blue chip stalwarts with their predictable, regular custom should not disappoint at current prices.(10) Meanwhile, he sees a tremendous amount of custom framing from these orders alone.(11) This means that farmers and the test of the industry will be able to order custom sugar beet varieties selected for the genes they contain.(12) Good to hear that the drive to stock a better class of lager, aka ├ö├ç├┐fancy foreign muck├ö├ç├û, at Helperby's Half Moon Inn is attracting plenty of custom .(13) He said one of the main aims would be to make better use of facilities such as the car park which, he said, was not attracting enough custom , despite its high quality.(14) These net deficits are easily offset by the increased custom among those who visit just once a week, the survey's authors say.(15) The material is available in 20 different colors that are fade and weather resistant, or they will make you a custom color by special order.(16) Since construction sites do not have the equipment to bend or cut re-bar, Ferneuf always fills custom orders.
(1) custom-made :: ធ្វើតាមតម្រូវការ
(2) custom duties :: ភារកិច្ចផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
(3) custom duty :: កាតព្វកិច្ចផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
(4) custom clearance :: បោសសំអាតផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
(5) custom broker :: ឈ្មួញកណ្តាលផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
(6) custom officer :: មន្រ្តីផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
(7) the custom :: ផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
(8) custom code :: លេខកូដផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
(9) local custom :: ផ្ទាល់ខ្លួនក្នុងតំបន់
1. custom-made ::
2. tradition ::
3. habit ::
4. usage ::
5. customs duty ::
custom, customization, customize, customizes, customs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Has the CUSTOM changed
since I've been gone?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Is the CUSTOM different in Naath?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
That is a very strange CUSTOM.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
to the CUSTOM car cover place
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Of course I do. The essence of the CUSTOM
is that I now have to go and purchase...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Khmer Dictionary: custom
Meaning and definitions of custom, translation in Khmer language for custom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of custom in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "custom"
What custom means in Khmer, custom meaning in Khmer, custom definition, examples and pronunciation of custom in Khmer language.