- ខ្នើយពូកcushioning បាននាប់ខ្នើ
Noun(1) a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses(2) the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle(3) a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
Verb(1) protect from impact
(1) What a practical economist would say is that you need a cushion to protect people.(2) They avoid night riding and always use helmets, leather jackets and knee and elbow pads to cushion the impact of a fall.(3) The next day, Thomasin takes her baby on the heath to practice walking - the soft grass and turf make a cushion to protect the baby when she falls.(4) the pad forms a cushion between carpet and floor(5) This government continues to do what it can to cushion the impact of global developments on the ordinary working men and women in this country.(6) The first game against the University of Ottawa saw an opening half defensive battle where neither team could maintain a comfortable cushion .(7) City had not gone in to the interval with the luxury of a two-goal cushion since beating Watford in March.(8) Social policy is a tool that in principle can be used by governments to cushion the adverse effects of external liberalization.(9) It is important that her shoes not only cushion the impact, but also allow her quick recovery.(10) Once captured, the capsule will be tethered to a cable to cushion the impact.(11) to cushion the blow , wages and pensions were increased(12) The kitchen door and a cushion from the sitting room were some of the items removed from the house by the forensic team.(13) He wrapped his waist with thick paper to cushion the impact when he hit the hard ground or glass.(14) Dynamos looked as if they were coping well, and with only 10 minutes left and a two-goal cushion they must have been confident of a smooth finish.(15) It could have made the home side edgy if the Easter Road pups had applied more pressure but within a couple of minutes the two-goal cushion was restored.(16) The money is being distributed nationwide to cushion the impact of the Oct.1 fuel price increases.
(1) small cushion :: ខ្នើយតូច
(2) air cushion :: ខ្នើយខ្យល់
(3) seat cushion :: ខ្នើយកៅអី
(4) whoopee cushion :: ខ្នើយ whoopee
1. protection ::
2. shock absorber ::
3. support ::
4. soften ::
5. protect ::
6. buffer ::
cushion, cushioned, cushioning, cushions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That was for my CUSHION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
he's always got a 6-inch
CUSHION of air under his feet.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
This CUSHION experienced
a nude revenge wiggle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
I'm really not familiar enough
with the CUSHION densities...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
...to CUSHION the blow
of a terminal diagnosis?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: cushion
Meaning and definitions of cushion, translation in Khmer language for cushion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cushion in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "cushion"
What cushion means in Khmer, cushion meaning
in Khmer, cushion definition, examples and pronunciation
of cushion in Khmer language.