Adjective(1) suited to your comfort or purpose or needs(2) large and roomy (`convenient' is archaic in this sense
(1) I like using denial as a strategy, as it is easy, convenient , effective, and applicable to almost every life situation.(2) It seems to me that it is convenient and appropriate that that is the course that should be adopted.(3) The moving parties have not established that Nebraska is clearly a more appropriate and convenient forum than Ontario.(4) What the transition from pounds and pence to euros and cents does is to provide a convenient smokescreen for a hike in prices.(5) People do not consider the inspections suitable or convenient to them.(6) The idea is to make it easier and more convenient for companies to access training on their own doorstep.(7) We are pleased to offer to the market this terraced house, convenient for access to all local amenities and transport links.(8) Most visitors opt to ski convenient routes near Lake McDonald outside West Glacier.(9) Yet a closer look at his record suggests that he is just a convenient scapegoat for a lot of people's stereotypes.(10) From the advantage of a convenient tree you can watch your quarry and its behaviour.(11) It is not justified where detention would merely be convenient or advantageous.(12) Direct physical access to the power switch is convenient for this purpose.(13) It will pay a heavy price for that at the convenient and appropriate time.(14) It is the most convenient way to move around Shanghai for team activities and for families.(15) About the only thing high-street banks have in their favour is a convenient branch network.(16) A more convenient but less effective option is to use a liquid extract.
(1) very convenient :: ងាយស្រួលណាស់
(2) convenient time :: ពេលមានភាពងាយស្រួល
(3) be convenient :: ជាការងាយស្រួល
(4) convenient for :: ងាយស្រួលសម្រាប់
(5) convenient to :: ងាយស្រួលក្នុងការ
(6) convenient to use :: ងាយស្រួលក្នុងការប្រើ
(7) easy and convenient :: ភាពងាយស្រួលនិងមានភាពងាយស្រួល
(8) simple and convenient :: សាមញ្ញនិងងាយស្រួល
1. suitable ::
3. commodious ::
1. inaccessible ::
2. inconvenient ::
3. untouchable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, well, that's CONVENIENT.
How did his penis turn out?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Well, that is CONVENIENT for you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
...fails him when it's CONVENIENT,
there's no money in my budget...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
How CONVENIENT for him.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Khmer Dictionary: convenient
Meaning and definitions of convenient, translation in Khmer language for convenient with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of convenient in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "convenient"
What convenient means in Khmer, convenient meaning
in Khmer, convenient definition, examples and pronunciation
of convenient in Khmer language.