Noun(1) permission to do something
Verb(1) give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to
(1) Full prior consent , including agreement to periodic follow up, will, of course, be sought.(2) no change may be made without the consent of all the partners(3) The applicant filed an application for judicial review, but it was dismissed by consent .(4) Under modern English law, however, a lack of consent only renders a marriage voidable.(5) There is no clear legal authority for such disclosures without patient consent .(6) It was agreed that any change to the facility agreement would have to have my written consent .(7) It was simply a question of what would be available when it was built according to the development consent .(8) The question of their consent or absence of consent is totally irrelevant.(9) There will be orders in accordance with the signed consent of the parties.(10) We were satisfied on this evidence that the sample was taken from the appellant with his consent by a medical practitioner.(11) He could not believe that the development could be approved without his consent .(12) The requirement for community consent to ordinances was affirmed, but delegated to the Common Council.(13) The draft order was designed to nullify the grant of the planning consent .(14) However, you do not need conservation-area consent or planning permission.(15) She said she gave no outward sign of agreement or consent , whether verbal or physical.(16) Claims can be settled via mutual consent , by arbitration or by a court award.
(1) mutual consent :: ការយល់ព្រមពីគ្នាទៅវិញទៅមក
(2) age of consent :: អាយុនៃការយល់ព្រម
(3) prior consent :: ការយល់ព្រមជាមុន
(4) consent to :: យល់ព្រម
(5) consent letter :: លិខិតយល់ព្រមពី
(6) letter of consent :: លិខិតនៃការយល់ព្រម
(7) silence gives consent :: ភាពស្ងៀមស្ងាត់ផ្តល់នូវការយល់ព្រម
(8) free consent :: ការយល់ព្រមដោយឥតគិត
(9) consent of the governed :: ការយល់ព្រមនៃការគ្រប់គ្រង
(10) tacit consent :: ការយល់ព្រម tacit
1. agreement ::
2. assent ::
3. acceptance ::
4. approval ::
5. approbation ::
6. permission ::
7. authorization ::
8. sanction ::
9. leave ::
10. backing ::
11. endorsement ::
12. support ::
13. go-ahead ::
15. green light ::
16. OK ::
17. agree to ::
18. assent to ::
19. yield to ::
20. give in to ::
21. submit to ::
22. allow ::
23. give permission for ::
24. sanction ::
25. accept ::
26. approve ::
27. go along with ::
1. dissent ::
consent, consented, consenting, consents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
without my CONSENT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Apparently they had married
without my knowledge or CONSENT,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Do you CONSENT?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
You sent terms to Balon Greyjoy
without my CONSENT?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I'm gonna need verbal CONSENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Khmer Dictionary: consent
Meaning and definitions of consent, translation in Khmer language for consent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consent in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "consent"
What consent means in Khmer, consent meaning in Khmer, consent definition, examples and pronunciation of consent in Khmer language.