Noun(1) a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information(2) a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material(3) a report (often malicious
Verb(1) make or write a comment on(2) explain or interpret something(3) provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
(1) Nicholas started to count, ignoring her snide comment and commencing on his plan.(2) The office staff provided comment on the issue of academic freedom and grading in connection with that dispute.(3) We invite comment on the event from any parties who might be able to provide an explanation for such a large magnetic anomaly.(4) the company would not comment on the venture(5) This essay is apparently a revised version of one which appeared earlier, and which aroused a certain amount of comment and ire.(6) A number of head teachers refused to comment on the changes.(7) their second single is a comment on the commercial nature of raves(8) I want to thank all of the people who read and comment on my writing.(9) Laurel Canyon is trying to make a social comment but as the film fails to be really engaging it is lost underneath all the soap opera.(10) the film is a comment on urban life(11) Members will remember that Johnson made a similar comment along those lines.(12) Industry concern over the need to identify new sources of revenue marks another area of comment and discussion.(13) we welcome public comment(14) The first line seems innocent enough, but it's important that you comment it out.(15) there was no comment on this controversy(16) Although the majority verdict reform will inevitably attract comment and discussion, it is not radical.
(1) comment on :: អត្ថាធិប្បាយលើ
(2) comment out :: អត្ថាធិប្បាយចេញ
(3) general comment :: ការអត្ថាធិប្បាយទូទៅ
(4) make a comment :: ធ្វើឱ្យសេចក្តីអធិប្បាយ
(5) favorable comment :: ការអត្ថាធិប្បាយអំណោយផល
(6) request for comment :: សំណើសុំការអត្ថាធិប្បាយ
(7) decline to comment :: ធ្លាក់ចុះការធ្វើអត្ថាធិប្បាយ
1. remark ::
2. discussion ::
3. note ::
4. gossip ::
5. commentary ::
6. remark on ::
7. remark ::
8. point out ::
9. gloss ::
comment, commented, commenting, comments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Priya just made a snide COMMENT
about your acting career.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
will be reaching out to their
family and friends for COMMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Howard won't order anything,
but he'll come up with some COMMENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
I was just going off your COMMENT
about the nice guy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
I can't COMMENT without violating our
agreement that I not criticize your work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Khmer Dictionary: comment
Meaning and definitions of comment, translation in Khmer language for comment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comment in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "comment"
What comment means in Khmer, comment meaning in Khmer, comment definition, examples and pronunciation of comment in Khmer language.