Noun(1) a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans(2) any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans(3) a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee(4) a medium brown to dark-brown color
(1) black coffee(2) Wendy's heart was pumping violently in her chest, as if she'd drunk ten cups of coffee in so many minutes.(3) She was gorgeous, with braided coffee coloured hair, smooth, spotless dark skin, hazel eyes and heart shaped lips.(4) we went out for a coffee(5) The woman's hair flowed behind down to her waist where barrettes were clipped onto her coffee brown hair.(6) She found nothing of the sort, so she started looking through the cupboards for instant coffee .(7) I pulled on my jacket and glanced at my mother who was drinking her coffee through a Styrofoam cup.(8) I assumed he was drinking a coffee , but no, he was actually chewing tobacco the entire time, and raising the cup to discreetly spit in it.(9) Siobhan took another drink of her coffee , putting the cup down.(10) he takes two spoonfuls of coffee(11) The value of the raw beans contained in a jar of instant coffee may be no more than a few pennies, but the final product may be sold for over Ôö¼├║2.(12) a jar of instant coffee(13) There was no enthusiasm to risk a sweet, but one of our party fancied a coffee .(14) I might have spent it in a cafe, looking sophisticated, reading a book and drinking a coffee .(15) Natural colours such as sienna, coffee , verdure, burgundy, metal and champagne are chosen as ambient colours.(16) With the exception of espresso coffee , all drinks appeared to come in disposable cups/mugs, whilst the plates were also for one-time use only.
(1) coffee table :: តុកាហ្វេ
(2) coffee shop :: ហាងកាហ្វេ
(3) coffee break :: សម្រាកកាហ្វេ
(4) coffee pot :: ប៉ាន់កាហ្វេ
(5) coffee bean :: សណ្តែកកាហ្វេ
(6) coffee maker :: អ្នកឆុងកាហ្វេ
(7) black coffee :: កាហ្វេខ្មៅ
(8) coffee with milk :: កាហ្វេជាមួយទឹកដោះគោ
(9) coffee grinder :: grinder កាហ្វេ
(10) coffee cup :: ពែងកាហ្វេ
1. joe ::
2. coffee bean ::
3. coffee tree ::
4. burnt umber ::
5. java ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Why don't you go to a COFFEE shop?
- I don't drink COFFEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
And then when I run into you
at the COFFEE shop...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Can I offer you
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Oh, you think "COFFEE" means COFFEE.
That is so sweet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Yeah, this is not
gonna be enough COFFEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Khmer Dictionary: coffee
Meaning and definitions of coffee, translation in Khmer language for coffee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coffee in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coffee"
What coffee means in Khmer, coffee meaning in Khmer, coffee definition, examples and pronunciation of coffee in Khmer language.