Noun(1) the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture(2) United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873(3) a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch(2) pursue someone sexually or romantically(3) cut a groove into(4) cut a furrow into a columns
(1) It's a truly inventive one-man show, that combines physical theatre, comedy, original music and even a car chase .(2) He agreed that it would be good practice to chase people up after two weeks or so in case they had forgotten.(3) she was an ardent follower of the chase(4) Under-cabinet hoods mount to the bottom of a wall cabinet through which ductwork can route to the outside via an adjoining wall, chase , soffit, or ceiling.(5) Opposition parties may chase votes by dividing communities for their own political ends.(6) Two suspects who had fled the stolen car involved in the chase escaped and were being sought in a house-to-house search.(7) Earlier models often had a molding, or at least a sharp discontinuity, between the reinforce and chase .(8) The job the crew carries out is the audacious theft of a mafia safe full of gold they just about get away with, after a fairly thrilling chase through the canals of Venice.(9) Meanwhile, the ride he gave Kingscliff in a handicap chase at Ascot was voted the jumps ride of the year by his weighing room colleagues.(10) It seems that few kings had much time for the thrills of the chase and, in most cases, the hunting was done by professionals to provide meat for feasts and as gifts.(11) The champion trainer was nervous before the novice chase at Naas, but he needn't have worried as his young hopeful romped home.(12) You need to be able to drill down into the wall chase at the exact spot above your proposed "hole-in-the-wall."(13) American collectors may link acquiring art with social status, but there is also the real joy of the chase .(14) It was the media's decision to chase people down with cameras at home to try and get them or their families on tape.(15) investigators got a warrant, but they didn't have time to chase down the case(16) a car chase
(1) to chase :: ដេញ
(2) the chase :: ប្រមាញ់នេះ
(3) car chase :: ការប្រមាញ់រថយន្ត
(4) cut to the chase :: កាត់ទៅ Chase ដែល
(5) chase after :: ប្រមាញ់បន្ទាប់ពី
(6) chase away :: ដេញទៅឆ្ងាយ
(7) chase up :: ដេញឡើង
(8) give chase :: ផ្តល់ឱ្យប្រមាញ់
(9) paper chase :: ប្រមាញ់ក្រដាស
(10) chase off :: ដេញចេញ
1. pursuit ::
2. following ::
3. pursue ::
4. drive away ::
5. dispel ::
6. chase after ::
7. furrow ::
chase, chased, chases, chasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You only catch bad people when
you CHASE them. As if you didn't know.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Look, we're big boys. Why don't we just
cut to the CHASE and meet In the middle?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Bring a ball or a Frisbee.
You know, something he can CHASE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
in a CHASE...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Look, it's just I've got some
things I gotta CHASE down.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Khmer Dictionary: chase
Meaning and definitions of chase, translation in Khmer language for chase with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of chase in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "chase"
What chase means in Khmer, chase meaning
in Khmer, chase definition, examples and pronunciation
of chase in Khmer language.