Noun(1) grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat; rice; rye; oats; maize; buckwheat; millet(2) foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses(3) a breakfast food prepared from grain
Adjective(1) made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it
(1) She headed downstairs, and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast.(2) Add half a cup of Fiber One or All-Bran to increase the fiber content of your favorite breakfast cereal .(3) They accept that a bowl of cereal and milk is about as convenient as you get, but they want more choice.(4) He eats cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes for snacks in between.(5) There was plenty of milk, but no breakfast cereal to enjoy it with.(6) Menus offer a choice of hot food for breakfast, with cereal and toast, three hot choices and a salad bar for lunch and two hot choices and a salad bar for supper.(7) a bowl of cereal(8) Only in America could a cafÔö£┬« sell just breakfast cereal .(9) a cereal box(10) There in the kitchen, they made a feeble breakfast of cereal and milk.(11) Daily Echo readers can help support the charity by donating tinned food, breakfast cereal , tea and coffee this month.(12) She decided to have toast for breakfast instead of cereal since she had gotten up earlier than usual.(13) Smoothies make for a great alternative from cereal and toast at breakfast.(14) The donation was in the form of breakfast cereal given to students to ensure that their first meal of the day was nutritious.(15) It takes me 2 hours of writing down pros and cons before I can decide what cereal I want for breakfast.(16) They all looked at me and I just sat down and I got an empty bowl and the box of cereal and the milk and I fixed my breakfast.
(1) breakfast cereal :: ធញ្ញជាតិអាហារពេលព្រឹក
(2) cereal bowl :: ចានធញ្ញជាតិ
(3) cereal bar :: របារធញ្ញជាតិ
(4) cereal products :: ផលិតផលធញ្ញជាតិ
(5) box of cereal :: ប្រអប់នៃធញ្ញជាតិ
(6) cereal grain :: ធញ្ញជាតិ
1. grain ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...most people don't sort their breakfast
CEREAL numerically by fiber content.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
I don't need
to take CEREAL!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Look, there's some CEREAL
on the breakfast table.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Is there still CEREAL?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Really? I've never once been invited
to have CEREAL with Mrs. Vartabedian.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: cereal
Meaning and definitions of cereal, translation in Khmer language for cereal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cereal in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cereal"
What cereal means in Khmer, cereal meaning in Khmer, cereal definition, examples and pronunciation of cereal in Khmer language.