Adjective(1) (used with count nouns
(1) both of the children were at school(2) he looked at them both(3) you can use both(4) I left both the windows open(5) Yet, posting blog-style during breaking news, for instance, can be valuable both to the media outlet and the user.(6) Over a few beers I could see what it meant to both of them as their careers began to draw in.(7) Most of the major cloud names have one or both of the above mentioned names in them.(8) A unique prehistoric tomb in Ireland has been revealed to align to both the midsummer Sun and the midwinter Moon.(9) Though I'd never heard Eau Claire called the City of Bridges, I was both surprised and delighted by this discovery(10) it has won favor with both young and old(11) studies of zebra finches, both in the wild and in captivity(12) both his parents indulged him(13) They say surveys show that both people and horses have been injured in other cities where horse-drawn carriages are in use.(14) please support one or both of these events(15) What needs to be emphasised is that it refers to both self poisoning and self injury.(16) There are lots of low-cost, no-cost ways to market your Web site both on and offline.
(1) both of them :: ពួកគេទាំងពីរ
(2) both of you :: ទាំងពីរនាក់
(3) both of us :: យើងទាំងពីរ
(4) both sides :: ទាំងសងខាង
(5) the best of both worlds :: ល្អបំផុតរបស់ពិភពលោកទាំងពីរ
(6) they both :: ពួកគេទាំងពីរ
(7) both ways :: វិធីទាំងពីរ
(8) on both sides :: ទាំងសងខាង
(9) both parties :: ភាគីទាំងពីរ
(10) both hands :: ដៃទាំងពីរ
1. both ::
2. too ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, fine. Let's agree
she kissed BOTH of us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Yes. I picked her up and then we BOTH went
for massages to try and calm down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Any decent swordsman
knows how to use BOTH hands.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Khmer Dictionary: both
Meaning and definitions of both, translation in Khmer language for both with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of both in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "both"
What both means in Khmer, both meaning
in Khmer, both definition, examples and pronunciation
of both in Khmer language.