Noun(1) the time when something begins (especially life(2) the event of being born(3) the process of giving birth(4) the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents(5) a baby born; an offspring
Verb(1) cause to be born
(1) The daughter had lived with her single mother from birth .(2) the birth of Christianity(3) the mother is English by birth(4) by right of birth(5) That's still 6 per cent short of the $1.17 rate at the euro's birth at the start of 1999.(6) he was blind from birth(7) Yang places a high importance on using stem cells from birth , rather than those collected from adults because of vitality.(8) I don't think there is a regional favorite, although he's clearly a South Carolinian by birth .(9) English by birth , I'd been in Australia for about 10 years and had a hankering to return to my roots, if not permanently, then at least for a considerable length of time.(10) the birth of an idea(11) The young feed themselves from birth normally by pecking.(12) Only those moments that show democracy's birth and possibility, along with its decline and failure, become resources for imagining our future.(13) Why does the left in Ireland have no problem siding objectively with those determined to strangle democracy at birth in Iraq?(14) They do not permit her to make us happy, but put her on a level with money, status, noble birth , health, beauty and other things which are common to virtue and vice.(15) Like other animals, they pass through a life cycle from birth to maturity to death.(16) he welcomed the birth of the new company
(1) date of birth :: ថ្ងៃខែឆ្នាំកំណើត
(2) place of birth :: ទីកន្លែងកំណើត
(3) birth date :: ថ្ងៃខែឆ្នាំកំណើត
(4) give birth :: ផ្តល់កំណើត
(5) year of birth :: ឆ្នាំកំណើត
(6) birth certificate :: សំបុត្រកំណើត
(7) country of birth :: ប្រទេសកំណើត
(8) birth year :: ឆ្នាំកំណើត
(9) birth defect :: មានកំណើតមិនប្រក្រតី
1. childbirth ::
3. ancestry ::
4. giving birth ::
5. parentage ::
6. nativity ::
7. give birth ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
birth, birthed, birthing, births
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"By right of BIRTH and blood,
I do this day lay claim..."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
In some places,
the highborn frown upon those of low BIRTH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
We kill you at BIRTH.
An act of mercy for the parents.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Wait until you BIRTH a child.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
There's going to be a scene
depicting Spock's BIRTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Khmer Dictionary: birth
Meaning and definitions of birth, translation in Khmer language for birth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of birth in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "birth"
What birth means in Khmer, birth meaning
in Khmer, birth definition, examples and pronunciation
of birth in Khmer language.