Adverb(1) in the interval(2) in between
(1) Initial tests have shown she is of Asian or Oriental origin and is aged between 20 and 40.(2) between two places(3) By turning inward the church has helped to create a greater distinction between secular and sacred.(4) some time between 1987 and 1989(5) Thirty two were imprisoned for periods of between seven days and two months.(6) To have created this rift between himself and his beloved daughter was almost more than he could bear.(7) If you are aged between 11 and 18 and go to school in Sutton, you can stand for election.(8) one is cheap, one is dear and I want one in between them(9) The children who attend the forty-two camps around America are aged between two and fourteen.(10) we have created something between us(11) it's situated between Derry and Gaoth Dobhair(12) There is no place for creating new barriers to the movement of peoples between countries.(13) Now what I want to do is to avoid creating problems between the two countries.(14) Play will start at the allocated time each day, with a 15 minute interval between matches.(15) the 14th- and 15th-century wars between England and France(16) the differences between painting and print
(1) between us :: រវាងពួកយើង
(2) in-between :: នៅក្នុងចន្លោះ
(3) between you and me :: រវាងអ្នកនិងខ្ញុំ
(4) between them :: រវាងពួកគេ
(5) few and far between :: ប៉ុន្មាននិងឆ្ងាយរវាង
(6) go-between :: ចូលទៅរវាង
(7) read between the lines :: អានរវាងបន្ទាត់
(8) between the lines :: រវាងបន្ទាត់
(9) choose between :: ជ្រើសរវាង
1. betwixt ::
2. in the space separating ::
3. in the middle of ::
4. with one on either side ::
5. amid ::
7. betwixt ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a special relationship, isn't it?
Between a boy and his grandmother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
But if you mean BETWEEN us,
I think it'll be fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
You know, maintain separation
BETWEEN dealer and supplier,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
I think there's something going
on BETWEEN the two of them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
or I'll strap him
BETWEEN the cars.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Khmer Dictionary: between
Meaning and definitions of between, translation in Khmer language for between with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of between in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "between"
What between means in Khmer, between meaning
in Khmer, between definition, examples and pronunciation
of between in Khmer language.