Verb(1) be owned by; be in the possession of(2) be suitable or acceptable(3) be in the right place or situation(4) be rightly classified in a class or category(5) be a member, adherent, inhabitant, etc. (of a group, organization, or place(6) be a part or adjunct
(1) As we have already seen, despite their races, regardless of their cultural differences, Mehuru and Frances do belong together.(2) she is a stranger, and doesn't belong here(3) The harmonies belong more to modern concert music than to pop.(4) Still others may belong to poorly known metazoan taxa that may or may not belong in any known phyla, and others are probably too poorly preserved to be informative.(5) Then, suddenly, he will put together a performance that indicates that he does belong there after all.(6) So it's usually up to technology project leaders wanting a seat at the CEO's table to convince management committee members that they belong .(7) you and me, we belong together(8) The prints of the artists Hao Ping or Hao Boyi belong into this category.(9) But there was something in the way he just stood that made it seem he didn't belong .(10) Apparently, to belong to an ethnic/racial group you just have to say you belong .(11) bony fish: the vast majority of living fish belong here(12) he felt he didn't belong(13) Wise woman that she was, she understood this was a situation where she didn't belong .(14) Well I guess people belong to exclusive clubs, they want to belong for one reason or another.(15) This link seems to indicate that there is indeed a human species, Homo Sapiens, to the subspecies of which, Homo Sapiens Sapiens all modern humans belong .(16) young people are generally very anxious to belong
(1) be long :: ជាយូរមកហើយ
(2) belong to :: កម្មសិទ្ធរបស់
(3) belong together :: ជាកម្មសិទ្ធិរបស់គ្នា
(4) belong with :: ជាកម្មសិទ្ធិជាមួយ
(5) belong in :: ជារបស់នៅក្នុង
1. be owned by ::
2. be a member of ::
3. be classed ::
4. fit in ::
5. go ::
6. belong to ::
belong, belonged, belonging, belongings, belongs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I BELONG here with you, not down south
in that rats' nest they call a capital.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
That truck BELONG to you?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
I don't BELONG to you.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Throw them into the cells
where they BELONG.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
we take back the lands
that BELONG to us.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: belong
Meaning and definitions of belong, translation in Khmer language for belong with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of belong in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "belong"
What belong means in Khmer, belong meaning in Khmer, belong definition, examples and pronunciation of belong in Khmer language.