Noun(1) a container that is usually woven and has handles(2) the quantity contained in a basket(3) horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball(4) a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
(1) He didn't do much preparation either, and ended up packing all his dirty clothes - basically by emptying the laundry basket into his suitcase.(2) Select one that is potted in a bushel basket or other large container or balled with burlap into a large, firm root ball.(3) The heated air that lifts the balloon comes from a hydrocarbon gas burner attached above the basket .(4) Now it is possible that in the first six months of next year, they move to an exchange rate that is tied to a basket of currencies.(5) Place dishes in a wire basket or other container and dip them in a sanitizing solution.(6) cutlery basket(7) However, the central bank persisted in pegging the baht to a basket of currencies in which the dollar had 80 per cent influence.(8) It takes him another minute to finally score a basket - a 20-foot jump shot that rattles off the back iron and falls in.(9) Most of his points came from dunks when receiving the ball near the basket .(10) When partially inflated, the air is heated by a burner and the envelope rises above the basket .(11) click on the order button to add a title to your basket(12) Each basket contained forty individual packets, done up in color-coded plastic wrap.(13) The index, compiled from a basket of 13 hedge funds, has risen by 13.8 per cent this year.(14) They are usually invested in a basket of stocks, bonds, property and cash.(15) the European currency unit is made up of a basket of ten currencies(16) She is shown from the back crossing a field of hay carrying a laundry-laden basket with the added surprise of a flushed hen pheasant in the distance.
(1) shopping basket :: កញ្ចប់ការដើរទិញឥវ៉ាន់
(2) wastepaper basket :: កញ្ចប់ wastepaper
(3) picnic basket :: កញ្ចប់អាហារ
(4) laundry basket :: កញ្ចប់បោកគក់
(5) fruit basket :: កញ្ចប់ផ្លែឈើ
(6) wicker basket :: កញ្ចប់ wicker
(7) paper basket :: កញ្ចប់ក្រដាស
(8) hanging basket :: កញ្ចប់ព្យួរ
(9) clothes basket :: កញ្ចប់សម្លៀកបំពាក់
1. hamper ::
2. basketball hoop ::
ការ hoop កីឡាបាល់បោះ
3. handbasket ::
4. field goal ::
5. basketful ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wow, look at the size of this BASKET.
It's got so many goodies in it.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
How come your horse has a BASKET on it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
First person who makes a BASKET
wins the office.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Bueno. Um, I'm just going to empty
your wastepaper BASKET
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Good point. Basket of puppies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Khmer Dictionary: basket
Meaning and definitions of basket, translation in Khmer language for basket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of basket in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "basket"
What basket means in Khmer, basket meaning in Khmer, basket definition, examples and pronunciation of basket in Khmer language.