Noun(1) a relation that provides the foundation for something(2) the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained(3) the most important or necessary part of something
(1) He attempted to use the support of the navy to lay the basis of an armed force under his own command.(2) There is really, so far as I can see, no good basis for supporting a change in their position.(3) People are entitled to their opinion and write in to us on a regular basis .(4) This link underlies much of the understanding of madness and its somatic basis in the modern age.(5) The point is, though, they will do it on a voluntary basis based on their recent experiences.(6) on the basis of these statistics important decisions are made(7) flea markets operate on a cash-only basis(8) It's about time this issue was discussed rationally on the basis of the facts.(9) They both took issue with the logical basis of the Design argument.(10) The media exposes us on a daily basis to the idea that things are not as good as they seem.(11) There is certainly no reason to make such an assumption on the basis of his name.(12) On the basis of that permission there is no justification for any further dwellings.(13) As a matter of fact, it is not possible to justify this attack on the basis of international law.(14) The molecular basis of this selective translation is not yet fully understood.(15) trust is the only basis for a good working relationship(16) An order will always have to be justified on the basis of the child's welfare.
(1) on the basis of :: នៅលើមូលដ្ឋាននៃការ
(2) fare basis :: ថ្លៃសំបុត្រមូលដ្ឋាន
(3) accrual basis :: មូលដ្ឋានបង្គរ
(4) on this basis :: នៅលើមូលដ្ឋាននេះ
(5) legal basis :: មូលដ្ឋានច្បាប់
(6) cash basis :: មូលដ្ឋានសាច់ប្រាក់
(7) on regular basis :: នៅលើមូលដ្ឋានធម្មតា
(8) on a weekly basis :: នៅលើមូលដ្ឋានប្រចាំសប្តាហ៍
(9) basis point :: ចំណុចមូលដ្ឋាន
(10) hourly basis :: មូលដ្ឋានម៉ោង
1. foundation ::
2. starting point ::
3. footing ::
4. base ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you face failure on a daily BASIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
as the BASIS for
a communication system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Yes, we communicate on a daily BASIS,
but no, she is not my girlfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Would you be prepared,
on a non-precedential BASIS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Finally getting used to them
doing it on a daily BASIS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Khmer Dictionary: basis
Meaning and definitions of basis, translation in Khmer language for basis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of basis in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "basis"
What basis means in Khmer, basis meaning in Khmer, basis definition, examples and pronunciation of basis in Khmer language.