Noun(1) a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state(2) a large number of people united for some specific purpose(3) the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
(1) It was an unhappy experience and he eventually ran away to join the army .(2) army officers(3) He is now attracting an army of fans, and keeps winning every time he steps up to a new racing division.(4) Ron was training to be a Baptist lay preacher when he decided that his duty was to his country and he joined the army .(5) The weight he bears, though, is just as heavy, but it is one his growing army of fans loads on him.(6) It will also be allowed to equip its army , run a police force and all of the departments of state.(7) He joined the army in 1808 but struggled for promotion because he was not an aristocrat.(8) a huge army of fans came in(9) For me, reporting for duty on a strike day would be like joining the army and then refusing to go to war.(10) In last five years, none of the young men living there has been healthy enough to join the army .(11) And he declared that he would want to fight alongside his men if he joined the army .(12) an army of photographers(13) The number of those willing to join the army has been going down in the recent years.(14) When he left boarding school in England, he joined the army and served in the Royal Artillery.(15) His work in Cambridge was interrupted by World War I when he worked on the land rather than join the army .(16) Officers from an army bomb disposal unit carried out a controlled explosion on the package.
(1) the army :: កងទ័ព
(2) join the army :: ចូលរួមជាមួយកងទ័ព
(3) army officer :: មន្ត្រីកងទ័ព
(4) army general :: ទូទៅកងទ័ព
(5) army base :: មូលដ្ឋានកងទ័ព
(6) army corps :: អង្គភាពកងទ័ព
(7) standing army :: កងទ័ពឈរ
(8) army brat :: brat កងទ័ព
(9) army reserve :: ទុនបំរុងកងទ័ព
(10) army uniform :: ឯកសណ្ឋានកងទ័ព
1. armed force ::
2. crowd ::
3. regular army ::
armies, armories, armory, army
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Someone with a large ARMY,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Or a mutant ARMY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
If I could tell you how many crazy old men
I've seen pushing carts around ARMY camps
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Why not send 40 of me? Or an ARMY?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
an ARMY of savages to our shores.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Khmer Dictionary: army
Meaning and definitions of army, translation in Khmer language for army with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of army in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "army"
What army means in Khmer, army meaning in Khmer, army definition, examples and pronunciation of army in Khmer language.