Noun(1) the act of putting a person into a non-elective position(2) a meeting arranged in advance(3) (usually in the plural, especially for a ship or hotel(4) a person who is appointed to a job or position(5) the job to which you are (or hope to be(6) (law
(1) she made an appointment with my receptionist(2) He asked for a Sense of Council regarding her appointment to this position, and it was positive.(3) The Doctor ordered an ultrasound immediately and made an appointment to see Andy on that Saturday morning.(4) This is about the appointment of a second chief executive to a Taranaki public health bureaucracy.(5) Pat asked who was in a position to assess a referee from another county before his appointment .(6) I have made an appointment with the director at the mental health trust to talk through what she is looking for and see how it could fit with my career plans.(7) she took up an appointment as head of communications(8) This was his first visit to Bulgaria after his recent appointment to the position.(9) A friend of mine works in a hairdressers down the road so I made an appointment and off we went.(10) He made an appointment for us to return to the hospital the next day to see the specialist who was treating my wife's cancer.(11) Accordingly the purchaser would be warned to insist on the appointment of a second trustee for his own protection.(12) Parents may feel free to contact Mary at the school and arrange for an appointment to meet her.(13) The town crier for Dalton-in-Furness does the job so well that he has landed himself a second appointment .(14) We were building a house in Isleworth, and I had made an appointment to meet a friend of ours on the site.(15) The appointment of a trustee transforms the position of the investor.(16) his appointment as president
(1) make an appointment :: ធ្វើការណាត់ជួប
(2) appointment book :: សៀវភៅណាត់ជួប
(3) by appointment :: ដោយការតែងតាំង
(4) letter of appointment :: លិខិតនៃការតែងតាំង
(5) have an appointment :: មានការណាត់ជួប
(6) appointment letter :: សំបុត្រណាត់ជួប
(7) arrange an appointment :: រៀបចំការណាត់ជួប
(8) set an appointment :: កំណត់ការណាត់ជួប
(9) new appointment :: ការណាត់ជួបថ្មី
(10) appointment date :: ថ្ងៃតែងតាំង
1. meeting ::
2. nomination ::
3. job ::
5. appointee ::
6. fitting ::
7. date ::
1. discharge ::
2. expulsion ::
3. firing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a teeth-cleaning
APPOINTMENT this afternoon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Can I make an APPOINTMENT
for you to look at them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
We don't have an APPOINTMENT and we don't
belong here, but we're, like, crazy big fans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Forgive the interruption,
but I believe that we have
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Um, I had an APPOINTMENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Khmer Dictionary: appointment
Meaning and definitions of appointment, translation in Khmer language for appointment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appointment in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "appointment"
What appointment means in Khmer, appointment meaning in Khmer, appointment definition, examples and pronunciation of appointment in Khmer language.