ដេលមិនមេន, នរនាមយយ, ឣវីមយយ
Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
Adverb(1) to any degree or extent
(1) they hardly ate any food(2) the illness may be due to any of several causes(3) I don't think any good can come from filing a lawsuit against the jury.(4) This, however, didn't make her feel any the better.(5) they don't want any more trouble(6) We have not commented here on any of the other matters covered in the Griffiths report.(7) someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any(8) Mostly though he breaks up the sentences so any fool would know to read them.(9) she couldn't run any faster(10) At the end of the year, more prefects were chosen from my class than from any other.(11) I find Europe so fascinating that I'd be quite happy if I never went any further again.(12) Officers have made more arrests for class A offences than any other county division.(13) I didn't hurt you any(14) None of these people has shown us or referred us to any specific documents in support of the information.(15) Math always came easy to me, so I really don't ever have to pay attention in any math class.(16) no one would be any the wiser
(1) any time :: ពេលណាមួយ
(2) in any case :: ក្នុងករណីខ្លះ
(3) any more :: ណាមួយបន្ថែមទៀត
(4) at any time :: នៅពេលណាមួយ
(5) if any :: បើមាន
(6) any longer :: ទៀតទេ
(7) any news :: ព័ត៌មានណាមួយ
(8) at any rate :: នៅអត្រាណា
(9) any other :: ផ្សេងទៀតណាមួយ
(10) any way :: វិធីណាមួយ
1. at all ::
2. a single one ::
3. anyone ::
4. some ::
5. the slightest bit of ::
6. whichever ::
7. whatsoever ::
anent, ans, any, anywise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Joe ask ANY questions?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
You leave her with me,
and I'm not ANY of those things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
and ANY lady
would be lucky to have you.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
I didn't see ANY game before I got here.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
And I don't have ANY to give you.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Khmer Dictionary: any
Meaning and definitions of any, translation in Khmer language for any with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of any in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "any"
What any means in Khmer, any meaning in Khmer, any definition, examples and pronunciation of any in Khmer language.