Noun(1) a vaguely specified concern(2) a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship(3) a vaguely specified social event
(1) what you do in your spare time is your affair(2) Make breakfast a family affair most mornings if possible - or as close to it as you can.(3) the board admitted responsibility for the affair(4) her dress was a black low-cut affair(5) The restaurant is the best; an old-fashioned wood-and-leather affair with a horseshoe bar.(6) our wedding was a small affair(7) They were just looking to unseat the Republicans like the whole affair was a sporting event.(8) The awning, a huge tunnel tent affair , has remained in its storage space under the seat.(9) The marriage has to be consummated before an extramarital affair becomes adultery.(10) It was a panoramic, large windowed affair , on the seventh floor of the hotel, and we had a window seat.(11) The shirt was a sleeveless affair , worn open, with pockets all over the front.(12) This parade was reported to be a lively and energetic affair , containing a record number of floats.(13) In the meantime, the game settled into a contrary, niggly affair .(14) Convention itself took less than ninety minutes to complete, and it really was a low key affair throughout.(15) I wanted the funeral to be a family affair(16) The first half was a rather dull affair lit up with three goals but with little else to recommend it.
(1) have an affair :: មានកិច្ចការមួយ
(2) public affair :: កិច្ចការសាធារណៈ
(3) private affair :: ការងារឯកជន
(4) have a love affair :: មានស្នេហា
(5) love-affair :: ស្នេហា
(6) extramarital affair :: កិច្ចការ extramarital
(7) business affair :: ការងារអាជីវកម្ម
(8) internal affair :: កិច្ចការផ្ទៃក្នុង
(9) personal affair :: ការងារផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន
1. business ::
3. event ::
4. relationship ::
5. intimacy ::
6. function ::
7. matter ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's shaping up to be a
very involved AFFAIR.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
What, is he having an AFFAIR?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
You do understand our marriage ended
because he had an AFFAIR.
00:03:40,889 --> 00:03:43,474
I know, and there's no excuse for that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
How's it going with
the long-distance love AFFAIR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
Her death is our AFFAIR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: affair
Meaning and definitions of affair, translation in Khmer language for affair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of affair in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "affair"
What affair means in Khmer, affair meaning in Khmer, affair definition, examples and pronunciation of affair in Khmer language.