Noun(1) a proposal for an appropriate course of action
(1) she did it on the advice of a friend(2) it's a piece of advice offered to parents(3) The trust can back this up with workplace visits offering advice on giving up.(4) even successful businessmen asked his advice(5) my advice is to see your doctor(6) Even when he was offering me advice on my personal life, he had me in stitches.(7) Police today offered advice on how van owners can make themselves less vulnerable to the gang.(8) It tells us to stop buying rounds but offers little practical advice on how to dodge them.(9) They will then offer advice on how the groups can extend their services to a wider range of people.(10) Spotting classic mistakes is not easy, but there is some good advice on offer.(11) Everyone arrested is offered drug treatment and advice on benefits and housing.(12) The guidance gives no advice on how the question of incapacity is to be determined.(13) Fruit nurseries are always happy to offer advice on how to grow specific plants, so do ask when you buy.(14) They were giving it out to customers as well as offering advice on the benefits of tap water over bottled water.(15) There are too many powerful men who truly believe that the Waltons offer dandy advice on life and morals.(16) The messages offer encouragement and advice on how to choose the best career.
(1) give advice :: ផ្តល់នូវដំបូន្មាន
(2) legal advice :: ដំបូន្មានផ្នែកច្បាប់
(3) piece of advice :: បំណែកនៃការផ្តល់ដំបូន្មាន
(4) shipping advice :: ដំបូន្មានដឹកជញ្ជូន
(5) a piece of advice :: បំណែកនៃការផ្តល់ដំបូន្មានមួយ
(6) ask for advice :: សុំយោបល់
(7) remittance advice :: ដំបូន្មានផ្ទេរប្រាក់
(8) good advice :: យោបល់ល្អ
(9) for advice :: សម្រាប់ការផ្តល់ដំបូន្មាន
(10) financial advice :: ដំបូន្មានហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
1. guidance ::
2. counseling ::
3. counsel ::
4. help ::
5. direction ::
6. information ::
16. input ::
17. words of wisdom ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He didn't want ADVICE on how to govern
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
No, your ADVICE was great.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Hey, I need some
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Lucy's coming over. I need some ADVICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
You got any ADVICE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: advice
Meaning and definitions of advice, translation in Khmer language for advice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of advice in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "advice"
What advice means in Khmer, advice meaning in Khmer, advice definition, examples and pronunciation of advice in Khmer language.