Noun(1) cruel or inhumane treatment(2) a rude expression intended to offend or hurt(3) improper or excessive use
Verb(1) treat badly(2) change the inherent purpose or function of something(3) use foul or abusive language towards(4) use wrongly or improperly or excessively
(1) Sometimes it will be a term of endearment, sometimes a term of abuse .(2) And house-training of pets is of course not ├ö├ç├┐natural├ö├ç├û, but surely nobody would argue that it was tantamount to animal cruelty and abuse ?(3) The allegations of child sexual abuse and molestation ruined the lives of some teachers, who were wrongfully accused.(4) In working with investigators, device companies should ensure that their actions are consistent with laws intended to combat fraud and abuse .(5) It is alleged that she has continued to abuse alcohol and drugs.(6) If somebody's hurling abuse at you, it may be better to just walk away from the situation.(7) waving his fists and hurling abuse at the driver(8) He was convicted of 15 charges - some of them specimen offences - of indecent assault and more serious sexual abuse .(9) Being a police officer does not mean you can abuse the power given to you.(10) alcohol abuse(11) an abuse of public funds(12) The rest of the participants reported no history of sexual abuse or assault.(13) Because as a federal civil servant, if you're witnessing abuse and corruption, particularly in the White House, where do you go?(14) It is committed to peaceful campaigns against all forms of animal abuse and promotes a cruelty-free lifestyle.(15) Now imagine all these fans hurling abuse at you.(16) There are no prizes for guessing what value he places on each: bourgeois is always a term of abuse , revolutionary almost always a term of approbation.
(1) child abuse :: ការរំលោភបំពានលើកុមារ
(2) sexual abuse :: ការរំលោភបំពានផ្លូវភេទ
(3) drug abuse :: ការប្រើគ្រឿងញៀន
(4) substance abuse :: ការរំលោភបំពានសារធាតុញៀន
(5) to abuse :: ដើម្បីរំលោភ
(6) alcohol abuse :: គ្រឿងស្រវឹង
(7) self-abuse :: ការរំលោភបំពានដោយខ្លួនឯង
(8) abuse of power :: ការរំលោភបំពានអំណាច
(9) drug of abuse :: ថ្នាំនៃការរំលោភបំពាន
(10) solvent abuse :: ការរំលោភបំពានសារធាតុរំលាយ
1. misuse ::
3. corruption ::
5. addiction ::
8. misuse ::
9. mistreat ::
10. insult ::
11. ill-use ::
12. shout ::
abuse, abused, abuses, abusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, "sorry" doesn't make up
for years of emotional ABUSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I don't ABUSE them to satisfy royal whims
or force them to ABUSE each other.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I like people who don't, like,
ABUSE the Constitution.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
a woman who had coped
with her husband’s ABUSE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I don't know if there was ABUSE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: abuse
Meaning and definitions of abuse, translation in Khmer language for abuse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of abuse in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "abuse"
What abuse means in Khmer, abuse meaning in Khmer, abuse definition, examples and pronunciation of abuse in Khmer language.